Network Main Line:
214.217.5939 or 888.466.6381
Network Direct Fax:
214.217.5937 or 877.946.6638
General Network Questions:
IMO Provider Search Directory or
Submit a provider nomination:
Important Network Reminders
- Acknowledgement Form – Provided by employer, employees are required to complete at the time of new hire and at the time an injury occurs.
- Emergency Care – In case of an emergency, an injured employee may seek treatment anywhere.
- Change of Treating Doctor – Contact the network for a “Request for Alternate Treating Doctor Form.” First request of change cannot be denied, second request must be approved by the network.
- Specialist Referrals – All referrals to a specialist must be approved by the treating doctor. Appointments with specialists are to be set no later than 21 days after the date of request.
- Specialist as Treating – With network approval, a specialist can become a treating doctor. Contact IMO for appropriate steps.
Network Service Area – County List
Please see our Health Care Network page here, or contact a SORM claims adjuster.