FEMA Plans Templates
The Texas Office of Homeland Security recommends the use of FEMA planning templates in development of agency and local government jurisdiction continuity plans.
- Continuity Plan Template for Federal and Non-Federal Entities (WORD, 71KB)
- Continuity Plan Template and Instructions for Non-Federal Entities (WORD, 919KB)
- Pandemic Influenza Continuity Annex Template Instructions (PDF 157KB)
- FEMA Devolution of Operations Planning Template (PDF 326KB, TXT 83KB)
- Reconstitution Plan/Annex Template and Instructions (PDF 480KB)
FEMA Exercise and Evaluation Templates
The Texas Office of Homeland Security recommends the use of FEMA exercise and evaluation templates to test agency and local government continuity operational capabilities and to develop corrective action plans to resolve deficiencies and weaknesses in the continuity plan.