FEMA Plans Templates
The Texas Office of Homeland Security recommends the use of FEMA planning templates in development of agency and local government jurisdiction continuity plans.
- Continuity Plan Template for Federal and Non-Federal Entities (WORD)
- Continuity Plan Template and Instructions for Non-Federal Entities (WORD)
- Pandemic Influenza Continuity Annex Template Instructions (PDF)
- FEMA Devolution of Operations Planning Template (PDF)
- Reconstitution Plan/Annex Template and Instructions (PDF)
- Memo of Agreement (MOA) (Word)
- Memo of Understanding (MOU) (Word)
FEMA Exercise and Evaluation Templates
The Texas Office of Homeland Security recommends the use of FEMA exercise and evaluation templates to test agency and local government continuity operational capabilities and to develop corrective action plans to resolve deficiencies and weaknesses in the continuity plan.
- Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (PDF)
- Presentation: Continuity Exercise Objectives and EEGs (PDF)
- COOP Exercise Evaluation Guides (EEGs) Template (PDF)
Submit Your State Agency COOP Plan
Please contact Shelley Crain, Statewide Coordinator, 512-936-1477, if you have questions about your COOP plan or to find out how to submit your plan for review.