- Claims Coordinator Checklist (PDF) – List of which forms must be sent to SORM, when, and how to submit them. Recommended: make a copy for every new claim, as applicable.
- Subrogation Checklist (PDF) – Important information a claims coordinator can obtain to assist SORM in third-party liability investigations. Recommended: make a copy for every new claim, as applicable.
- SORM-29 – Employee’s Report of Injury
- SORM-80 – Employee’s Election Regarding Utilization of Sick and Annual Leave
- SORM-80 (PO) – Employee’s Election Regarding Utilization of Sick and Annual Leave for Peace Officers (PO)
- SORM-74 – Witness Statement
- SORM-16 – Authorization for Release of Information
- DWC-48 – Travel Reimbursement (PDF)
- SORM-85 – Return-to-Work Policy (Word)
- DWC-73 – Work Status Report (PDF)
- SORM-703 – Incident/Accident Investigation Form. RMTSA Guidelines