The Texas Office of Homeland Security recommends that each state agency’s Continuity Coordinator be trained in continuity planning and certified by a recognized organization such as FEMA’s Emergency Management Institute or Disaster Recovery Institute International.
Upcoming FEMA COOP Classes
See the Texas Dept. of Public Safety’s website for many course offerings: www.preparingtexas.org.
- E/L-557 Continuity of Operations Planning (COOP) Mission Essential Functions Workshop
- E/L-548 Continuity of Operations Planning (COOP) Program Manager Train-the-Trainer Courses
- E/L-550 Continuity of Operations Planning (COOP) Train-the-Trainer Courses
The Continuity Council is a meeting of federal, state, local, tribal, territorial, and private sector organizations with professional interest in continuity. Open discussion will take place on topics such as policy, frameworks, tools, and opportunities.
|August 7th, 2019||1:30 PM – 3:30 PM||
ARMED FORCES RESERVE CENTER
Attending Remotely: Register on Zoom (After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.)
- Texas COOP Template – Essential Functions (PDF)
- Texas COOP Template – Essential Records (PDF)
- Texas COOP Template – Human Resources (PDF)
- Texas COOP Template – Alternate Facilities (PDF)
- DRAFT Texas COOP Template – Communications (PDF)
- DRAFT Texas COOP Template – Reconstitution (PDF)
- DRAFT Texas COOP Template – Budgeting Acquisition (PDF)
- DRAFT Texas COOP Template – Training, Testing, and Exercising (PDF)
- DRAFT Texas COOP Template – Agency Exercise Submission (Word)
- July 16 Continuity Chart
- FEMA Continuity of Operations
- Texas Office of Homeland Security
- Texas Division of Emergency Management
- Texas Department of Information Resources
- State Strategic Plan – Continuity of Operations
Submit Your COOP Plan
If you have questions or need to find out how to submit your agency or university COOP plan for review, please contact one of our Statewide Continuity Coordinators, Shelley Crain, 512-936-1477, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.