Texas Senate Bill 599 required that the State Office of Risk Management (SORM) will “provide updated information on maintaining safe indoor air in state buildings.”
This bill also mandates that state agency risk managers, representatives of entities with charge and control of state buildings, facility managers, and owners and managers of buildings or offices leased to the state must review the updated Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) information annually.
Additional reference materials and resources
- Indoor Air Quality Management Template (Word or PDF)
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NOSH)
- Indoor Air Quality Association, Inc.
- Indoor Air Quality – U. S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Indoor Air Quality – U. S. Department of Labor
- An excellent source of IAQ building information is available at: EPA IAQ
- World Health Organization